Daydreams. Daydreams.

Credit

What was the name of the song during the credits?

MarcyVF responds:

'Green Onions' by Booker T and the MG's

Michelle & Feo Pilot Michelle & Feo Pilot

No Idea

I have no idea how this didn't get an award. It's an amazing animation.

acrobata acrobata

Short

A little short but not too bad. Keep it up. : )

Black & White Black & White

Been a while

Nice animation. Wow it has been a while since I've seen something from you but it's glad to see one. Last time I saw one of your's, you were a little rusty but I see you've got you edge back. Keep up the good work.

LL - 300 [trailer] LL - 300 [trailer]

Promising

Looks very promising. I can't wait for this winter when it comes out. Saw some pretty good background and foreground art in there. Just hope the animation is just as good.

Band Band

Funny

I found this movie hilarious. Maybe it's just me and my love for music. I play the french horn and the guy in the movie reminds me of myself. Keep it up.

AustinBreed responds:

Lol. My girlfriend plays the French Horn, but her bell got stepped on. :/

final fantasy 7 animation final fantasy 7 animation

Good Drawings

Those are some good artwork. Very clean lines. Just try to make the animations a little smoother.

Bunny Day Bunny Day

Nice

Nice animation. Next time instead of using tweens, try to use more frame by frame. In my opinion it would look better.

Escape From the Mind Escape From the Mind

Clocks

Though I'm not a big fan of the clock animations, I have to admit this is one of the better ones.

Zeeo responds:

Thanks

Chutes Too Narrow Chutes Too Narrow

Angles

Has some good angles. Especially the first part when he's walking down the street. You should use some filters (Blurs, Glows and Bevel) if you have Flash 8 or 9(CS3). Like with the Clouds and Fire on the airplane. It'd make you movie look a lot better.

Keep up the good work though. : )